Change Your Investments
There are two types of changes that you can make with respect to the manner in which your account is invested:
1) a change in the way future contributions are invested, and
2) a change in the way your current account balance is invested. An allocation change is the way you direct the investment allocation of your future contributions. An inter-fund exchange (transfer) or reallocate account balance is the way you change the manner in which the current assets in your account are invested.
There are several ways that you will be able to make an allocation change or transfer assets among fund options. You can:
- Call Voya’s Retirement Readiness Service Center (call center) at (800) 584-6001 - Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- Utilize the voice response unit (VRU) by dialing the above toll-free number available 24 hours a day.
- Access your account by selecting the Login option found at the top of this website.
- Call your local Atlanta office for assistance in making investment changes.
Insurance products, annuities and retirement plan funding issued by (third party administrative services may also be provided by) Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company, One Orange Way, Windsor, CT 06095-4774. Securities are distributed by Voya Financial Partners, LLC (member SIPC). All companies are members of the Voya® family of companies. Securities may also be distributed through other broker-dealers with which Voya has selling agreements. Insurance obligations are the responsibility of each individual company. Product and services may not be available in all states.