To help you achieve your financial and retirement goals, the City of Atlanta sponsors a 401(a) Defined Contribution Plan and 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan (Retirement Plans).
To provide you with easy access to information about these Retirement Plans, Voya has developed this custom website for all City of Atlanta employees. This site will serve as a great resource for Retirement Plan information such as investment option menus, how to access and/or change your account, and the services offered by Voya.
This website will be only one of the methods for you to receive information about the City of Atlanta Retirement Plans.
- One-on-one meetings on a variety of topics, including enrollment, investment principles, and distribution planning;
- Group meetings and seminars from licensed local representatives;
- Investment education;
- Toll-free access to a Retirement Readiness Service Center (call center) and 24 hour automated voice response unit (VRU);
- Timely quarterly account statements;
- Informative periodic newsletters; and
- Ongoing local service support from local representatives.
Insurance products, annuities and retirement plan funding issued by (third party administrative services may also be provided by) Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company, One Orange Way, Windsor, CT 06095-4774. Securities are distributed by Voya Financial Partners, LLC (member SIPC). All companies are members of the Voya® family of companies. Securities may also be distributed through other broker-dealers with which Voya has selling agreements. Insurance obligations are the responsibility of each individual company. Product and services may not be available in all states.